We are in search of outgoing, hardworking Sales Representatives (Junior, full-time).
Our next Sales Representative will be an important part of our growing team, but should feel comfortable working independently and be willing to bring up new ideas and take part in open discussions. The right candidates possess the ability to learn and grow with the company.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Confidence and a persuasive manner
- How to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- A car and a valid driving license.
- University Degree in Marketing or any related field.
- 1-2 year(s) of experience.
- Generating leads, prospecting new clients and grow the business
- Conducting cold calls to targeted potential clients.
- Delivering presentations, meeting and educating prospects about our services.
- Preparing cost proposals and contracts.
- Closing sales.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts.
- Maintaining good relationships with clients
- Training clients in how to use various products, when needed.
- Web design/development experience.
- Any programming language knowledge.
- Experience in content management systems.
- Active in social media and aware of current marketing trends.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary + commission
- Health insurance/retirement program.
What to send:
- Salary expectations.
- Available start date.
Start date is immediate. Pay depends on experience.
Qualified applicants, please inquire by emailing the above to email@example.com, be sure to include Job Title in the subject line of your e-mail.